We are offering a 30% discount for qualified Non-Profit Organizations. Please submit a request to the Help Center with the correct documentation to receive the Non-Profit discount.
Overall Criteria: To be eligible you must be recognized as charitable, nonprofit, nongovernmental, educational, or social change organization in the country where you are located. This includes public or private nonprofit primary, secondary, and higher education organizations and institutions.
Your organization must provide legal documentation showing that you meet the above criteria. See below for specific eligibility requirements.
If countries do not have an official registry for these types of entities, then the organization’s legal documentation (see below) must specify that the entity is established for these purposes:
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Similar legal documentation with financial statements declaring their mission and primary operating purpose as a nonprofit, charitable organization, or public educational institution.
If you have specific questions about your eligibility, please send us a message.
Please note: The determination of eligibility will be made at our sole discretion.
Qualification Criteria: Organizations that are eligible
Your primary purpose is one of the following:
- Religious, charitable, scientific, literary, or educational
- Socially benefiting or social welfare
- Arts, culture and/or heritage
- Nonprofit sports body
- Social Services provider, e.g. Elder Care, Hospice, Mental Health Treatment, Community Health Services, Substance Abuse Treatment, Blood & Organ Transplant Banks, Developmental Services, Disability Services, Reproductive Health Services
Nonprofit Foundations or fund-raising organizations
- In the United States, organizations with tax exempt status under 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
- Outside the United States, refer to the checklist below for country specific requirements
Fiscally sponsored organizations
Organizations that are fiscally sponsored by an organization that meets the current eligibility criteria
- Fiscal sponsorship is a financial and legal structure by which a legally recognized tax exempt organization or public charity provides specific financial and legal oversight to an entity that does not itself qualify to be tax exempt or a public charity.
Eligibility is determined on a case by case basis.
- Health insurance organizations
- Group or individual health practices
- Inpatient care facilities
- Economic Development organizations, such as:
• Chambers of Commerce (excluding foundations)
• Business Improvement Districts
• Local and regional economic development organizations with a primary focus on commercial business development
- Government-managed/owned nonprofits
• Nonprofits funded by local, state or federal government that function without an independent board of directors, or are managed by a government agency
- Trade or business associations
- Country specific non-eligibility
• US: Only 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) nonprofits are eligible. This means that organizations that are designated as nonprofit under IRS Subsections other than 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) are not eligible. In addition, for organizations that possess multiple IRS designations, the product donation licenses and discounts may only be used by the 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) organization.
• Canada: Nonprofit associations, clubs, or societies that are not registered charities.