After you've created your initial team if you find you would like to create another team, but you don't wish to create another account, we've added a quick way to generate a new license key for a new team.
To create an additional team, please follow these steps.
- Navigate to crossclave.spideroak.com and login to your account.
- Scroll down and select the 'Get Additional Team License Key' button.
- This will lead you to a Checkout page. Review the information there and select 'Purchase License'.
- After the transaction finishes, you will be taken to a page to download CrossClave (among other things). We are looking for a section called 'License Key'. Select the linked text 'Subscriptions section of the My Account'
- You should now be in your subscription section of your account. Find the recent 'purchase' of a new team license key you just made in the table shown. Select 'View' for that entry.
- The license key you just purchased will be an alphanumeric string of text preceded by '#LicenseKey:'. Note this information as you will need it shortly!
- Launch CrossClave if you have not already done so.
- Select the team name in the top left corner of the application window.
- Select 'Add New Team' from the dropdown.
- On the right side enter the license key from your account into the appropriate field.
- Select 'Create Team'
- Enter the name you wish for the team to have and select 'Continue'.
- Enter your desired visible name and Select 'Continue'.
- Congratulations! You've created your new team!